Saturday, February 3, 2007

BRRRRR!

It's the coldest weekend of the season. At this moment we are at 13 with a predicted low of -3 and snow.
Tomorrow's high will not break 10 and our negative number lows last through Monday night.
If it weren't for the Super Bowl tomorrow, I wouldn't leave the house at all.


Friday afternoon, we (of course) got more snow but the flakes were big and pretty.


I like how the SQs hang off the suet feeder to chew pieces off.



I went for a walk on the local Rivertrail Wednesday afternoon. Yes, it was cold (around 16) but I really needed a little fresh air and wanted to see how the woods looked with the snow. Definitely a good choice.

These fallen trees always provide nice meditation.

I'm posting a few more open mic pics from this past week. It will be a couple of weeks before I go back....must work on papers......


Kathy and I doing Stop Dragging My Heart Around. Joe in the background


Nick and Bart

Karen



A little guitar girl action........

No comments: