Thursday, January 25, 2007

The week


It's been a crazy week for me so I'm catching up on a few days of weather and such.... Above was the scene on Monday morning. It snowed about an inch and a half or so. Big, fluffy lake effect snow.


Wednesday morning it started snowing these beautiful, big, fluffy flakes. It was gorgeous. I went up to the Caffe' and watched them fall from the big window.


This little guy was pretty funny. I've found I can get them riled up and talking to me when I make a little SQ sound and move my head back and forth really quickly. I'm amused as hell but I think my neighbors must think I'm insane.
I was able to get this great shot though. This is one of our medium to large ones. I have a couple of others (Chuckles especially) that are even bigger!





Miss Kleo Ma'm was trying to join the dinner party and could not understand why we wouldn't let her on the table. I finally found this stool for her but as you can see, her intent remained clear. She finally acquiesced and hung out with us from her little throne.




Another picture of the big, fluffy flakes of Wednesday. Today, right now, the sun is shining really brightly and for once...no clouds can be seen. I'm heading to Southfield to play open mic so hopefully I'll get to enjoy some of that sunshine.
The only downside....tonight it will hit 1F. The price we pay for no cloud insulation.

I'll bring pictures of open mic later this weekend.

Namaste'

No comments: