Sunday, January 14, 2007

Snow and animals

We got some snow and ice overnight. When I woke up this morning the feeders were nearly empty and the sky was raining ice pellets.
It finally looks like winter!




I caught this squirrel (I call her Chuckles) hanging upside down over the feeder...unfortunately I just missed the high wire act with the camera.


















We got about an inch and a half of snow and ice and now they say we will get a mix of snow and ice tonight into tomorrow. Unfortunately The U does not close unless there is two feet of snow so I will have to somehow make it into work at 10 am on Monday.

Going to an open mic this afternoon at the Caffe'. I'll bring back pictures of the fun.





yes...he's a little black squirrel. I have a family of five or so that come eat sunflower seeds at the gryphonporch.

No comments: