If you are ever in Southfield on a Thursday, bring your axe on by.
Some of the open mic folks... all of them regular performers
Karen and Tim chatting
My set: (as far as I can remember)
Secret: Maroon Five
Here Comes the Rain Again: Eurythmics
Messin' With My Mind- original
Mad World-the Gary Jules version
Human-original
Wonderwall:Oasis
Had some others I wanted to play but forgot my music bag and my lists and by the time I got on stage, I couldn't think of something else to play. I'm lucky I got these six out.
Some lovely friends of mine. They are a fun couple to hang with. Demarcus is another of our regular musicians.
I thought this was a great picture of Joe and his rockin' Jimmy Hendrix shirt.
A lovely time was had by all. I'm going back next week because it's finals week and I have enough to do between now and then that I'll need another lovely beer and some music when I'm done.

No comments:
Post a Comment