Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Whew!

Comps are done! At least they are turned in. Don't know what may come but the task itself is accomplished and I can go back to having a life again.

AS for our weather....this was the scene from my friend's house in Southfield on March 19


Thank goodness this was the scene when I got home....



IT's been very springy over the last few days. We had temps in the 70's for three days in a row but have returned to the 50s now. It will get to freezing tonight so it's not quite over yet, but we are getting there.
I bought some lovely color for my porch...




And this weekend the kitties and I spent some time hanging out and enjoying the sun.


They get so curious. Skuttle just wants to go under the porch and sniff out whatever may live under there. I really don't want to know if something is living under there.

More pics and updates as spring springs. Life is good and the warmth beckons a fresh slate...

No comments: