Looks like Persephone got tired of all the election bs and decided to head back to Hades early this year! We haven't seen temps above 40 in two weeks. Aside from a teasing prediction of 41 on Thanksgiving, we aren't scheduled to be above 40 for the next week, and, I'm afraid, the rest of the #@*& winter.
I shouldn't grouse. But I usually get a little acclimation period in November where temps are in the 40s and slowly modulate to 30s for December. After six winters here in Michigan, I'm still a southern girl at heart. I miss the sun already.
Like I mentioned before.....the dog likes it....
He is looking across to dogs two yards away. They play these bark along the fence games.
The backyard in all its whitened glory!
Yeah...big flakes...
Floppy ears in snow! This was right after a lap or two around the yard.
Yeah...it's pretty....I'll get over it...really I will...

No comments:
Post a Comment